- MHSAA Point of Emphasis – New point of emphasis from the MHSAA explaining the procedure for officials when a fight occurs.
- MHSAA Report Writing Guide – Document with tips and screenshots to help us write clear and accurate reports.
- Consequences of Fighting Tool – Unofficial visual tool helps explain the application of rules after a fight occurs.
- Remember that reports are mandatory and non-negotiable after a fight or disqualification that result from unsportsmanlike behavior.
- Reach out to us at email@example.com or other officials if you need help writing a report after an incident.
- Don’t forget reports of ‘Praise’ can also be submitted using the same system to recognize schools for sportsmanship and hospitality.
- Click to review the new official MHSAA Apparel Guide. It’s a clear guide that has plenty of visual examples to help us be consistent with uniform regulations. It is also available on our MDAO website under Basketball and Tips.
- Don’t forget to login to www.mhsaa.com and complete the basketball officials exam and the rules meeting if you have not done so already. Seriously, go do it now!
- As the season moves along, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any rules interpretation questions or interesting plays.
Linda L. Drolet, age 71 of Berkley for 45 years, passed away at home surrounded by her family Friday, November 9, 2018. She was born September 5, 1947 in Ferndale to James and Barbara Watson.
Linda was a loving wife, mother, and grandmother who will be missed dearly.
She is survived by her husband and longtime official, Gary; children, David Hendricks, Deanna Hendricks, Michael Hendricks, Steven Hendricks, Meagan Hendricks, and Amber Drolet; and seven grandchildren.
The family will receive friends Wednesday, November 14 from 10:00 AM until 11:00 AM the time of the Memorial Service at the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, 1800 West Maple Road, Birmingham.
To send flowers or a remembrance gift to the family of Linda L Drolet, please visit:
Metro Detroit Athletic Officials