Member In Good Standing (MIGS) have been updated on the MHSAA website.
If you haven’t checked yet, we STRONGLY encourage you to check your MIGS status on the MHSAA website. If you have already checked, we STRONGLY encourage you to check your MIGS status AGAIN on the MHSAA website.
How to check your MIGS status on the MHSAA website:
1) Go to www.mhsaa.com and login to MY MHSAA (red button upper right hand corner) with your username/password.
2) Then click the MY MHSAA (should be a blue color now) to pull down a menu of options.
3) Click “Officials Services”
4) Click Member in Good Standing
5) Confirm you are listed with at least one approved association for football
You may choose to be part of any local approved association as long as they support football. If you plan to join the Metro Detroit Athletic Officials association, please submit your registration dues as soon as possible. Again this year, electronic payment is possible!
Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org via Zelle, Google Pay and PayPal.
For Venmo use @Mike-Schram-19
Include your name, officials ID and your preferred email address.
You may also complete our registration form and mail payment in the next few days to:
Metro Detroit Athletic Officials
11204 Hickory Grove Ct.
South Lyon, Michigan 48178
The MHSAA will not allow us to add people after the deadline.
If you are not listed as MIGS with us, but believe you should be, please email email@example.com
Thank you more than ever this year for your patience, dedication